Technical Support Representative
Currently we have a Technical Support Representative
position available in our Mississauga Ontario Headquarters.
Working in a team environment, the position will
required you to work within our support group reporting
to our Director of Engineering. You are a good communicator
able to reason out client challenges and professionally
work with the customer through resolution. This will
involve office and on-site client visits.
As a front line support technician, you are expected
to have experience with the following:
• Related experience in phone support, using
remote diagnostic tools
• Hardware / Software troubleshooting
• Outstanding Customer Service and Interpersonal
• A good team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• ISA, PCI, PCI express and AGP experience
• Understanding of DHCP
• A good working understanding of computer hardware
• Logistics industry background is an asset,
but not required.
• Willingness to learn new software applications
The position will involve a significant training
component preparing you for the requirements of our
software applications and client base. As your experience
and performance demonstrate, the opportunity for internal
advancement within the CanLogix engineering group
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer
a comprehensive benefits plan to the selected individual.
College diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor degree
in MIS or Computer Science or related field or equivalent
Please forward your resume or any questions to email@example.com.